Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dear Tiffani

Talk about Gladitudes, I’m doing a major happy dance over here that you, my devoted reader and commenter are back! I realized you’d gone missing and was drafting a may day, “Where oh where can my Tiffani be, the internet took her away from me” post. While I’m glad I’ve got you back, I must inform you that you are an integral part of this blog. Seriously, all my (ok there's two) random stranger blog friends found me because of you. And should my blog ever be more than a good deed of the day read for the world, I will still need you. I’d miss you in a sea of comments and I’d come looking for you, because as independent as I am, when it comes to you and my blog it’s a major case of co-dependency. Ok, maybe not, don’t want to freak out any future readers, I’m not a stalker, really I’m not. But Tiff-Tiff, you’re special, you’re important…like so much so I’d change the blog to The Elizabeth Highsmith and The Tiffani. Bottom line, you can never leave me, ever, period, done deal.

Now if you’ll just sign on the dotted line……………………………………
all will be right and good in this fall freezing weather.

Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Tiffani M. Long

    You are HYSTERICAL...and don't change the name of your blog ;) as Billy Joel sings "don't go changin' to try to please me..." ;)

    I love you to crazy pieces, my dear...as ET told Elliott: "I'll be right here"!

    Not goin' anywhere my love, sorry if I skeered ya a wee bit! I just wish you'd post MORE!!

    We must see each other soon...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!