Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Momma Always Said Life's Like A Box Of Chocolates....

Yesterday,  I was meandering through the open air market at Atlantic Station and I catch a glimpse of three benches surrounded by umbrellas and that's when I knew I was done. I didn't want to look at one more thing, no matter how pretty or wonderful it was I didn't want to look at it. I picked a bench and sat and enjoyed the fall breeze and the music and the people watching. A couple joined me on the row of benches, and they cuddled up to each other.  And I was a jealous that they had each other. Then two little girls start chasing each other with a branch from a bush. I laughed out loud, the couple laughed out loud. Life was good.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! What a wonderful day, indeed!!! I love that you experience so much and that you love the smallest things amidst the big things, too!!!

    You will get your someone, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love people watching. Only my people watching eyes usually gravitate towards horrible fashion travesties and folks eating food that I wish I had.

    Fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!