Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Of Birthdays and Rainbows...



This is me on my birthday, June 11th, which is one of my most favorite days of the year! A day I adore





This is my birthday rainbow that Jesus gave me this year, because He knows I love my birthday


This is my birthday cake that I made for my party so I wouldn't have to share the ice cream cake my family gave me....

This is a song I discovered on the credits of a very cheesy movie. The song is beautiful, the youtube video is cheesy as well but alas it's the only way I know to share this song of hope for my narcissism and for rainy days........



1 comment:

  1. You and JuJu share your birth month!!!

    And you and I share a love of rainbows!!

    Birthdays are MEANT to be celebrated!! We need to have a GINORMOUS girly celebration for you and JuJu (she's the 13th)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!