Thursday, December 10, 2009

And The Two Shall Be One




On a cold night in Georgia, Swiss Miss and Vanilla Latte Coffee Creamer were united in holy matrimony. They were introduced by their friends the marshmallows.



It was a joyous celebration replete with dancing, twirling spoons and happy snowmen.



From this day forward until digestion do them part........I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Swiss Miss-Vanilla Latte Hot Cocoa. (They're modern so they joined names)




And They lived happily ever after..............

P.S. Baby, It's Cold Outside

3 comments:

  1. Until digestion does them part.

    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....I love Amber's comment too.

    I make the same concoction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became famous for my hot chocolate while Amb and the rascals were here..so I am LOVIN' this combo!!

    Creamer is a love language to me!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!