Friday, December 25, 2009

Dear Santa,


I know our relationship is a touch and go sorta ordeal, but I thought I'd make nice and offer you this letter in the form of a picture, for we know a picture is worth a thousand words.

Yes, we're surrounded by a cloud of innocence. We embody the Christmas spirit, Halo's fly over our heads, we say our prayers, mind our manners, and take cookies to senior citizens. So I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.......

Handsome men.......times three, one for Melissa, one for Beth and one for me.

You can leave them under the tree and then I'll go you one better than a cookie...help yourself to a bowl of ice cream. So that's that Santa, you leave the George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law, Clive Owen, Baby Jesus Loving, I walk the line handsome doppelganger's under my tree and I'll never doubt you again. I'll blow you kisses all the way to the North Pole and then I'll call my friends and sing Hallelujah, it's Raining Men........

Merry Christmas, Santa Baby and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Yours Truly,
I've Been Nice

3 comments:

  1. Well.....

    Were they there? Were they under the tree???

    ReplyDelete
  2. no dice, maybe Santa doesn't like ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Hugh was mine anyway..so it was highly unlikely he would've been there anyway ;)

    Keep on keepin' on, sister...he'll show up!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!