Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dear Tiffani

There is much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth a going on in The Elizabeth Highsmith's soul and it has naught to do with the recall of all "I want for Christmas is Hugh Jackman." My inner quagmire is due to the silent night of my knight and shining commenter, my bears and belles, where oh,
where have though gone? Where have you been Tiffy, Girl, Tiffy Girl? Where have you been charming, Tiffy. I will now switch gears and serenade you to the tune of, "Bring back, bring back, Oh! Bring back my Tiffani to me, to me! Bring back, bring back, Oh! bring back my Tiffani to me! My Tiffani lies over the ocean of the internet and I need her back.

Oh great commenter, you can write and tell me to be quiet, or write and tell me to whiten my teeth, or write and tell me to write about something useful instead of gobbledygook....I hope your absence has been full of cookie dough and cheap tv and twinkle lights and pretty packages with your name on them and hot dates with your hubby. But certainly not hot dates with Hugh, for then we'd have to get a bloggy divorce and it would get messy and there would be custody battles and they'd all pick you because you're the bright and shining star. Ok I will save us all and tell you in summary my posts miss you. Merry Christmas, Tiffani. Did I mention you're my favorite?

Love,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to forgive you for the "You're my favorite" line, because Tiff is my favorite, too......

    AND...I WAS JUST LAMENTING THESE SAME FEELINGS OF HER ABSENCE TO HER NOT 5 MINUTES AGO.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!