Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year



Haul out the holly, Martha
Put up the tree, Paula
Fill up the stocking, Betty
Deck the halls, Sandra Lee
Climb Down the Chimney, Emeril
Put up the brightest string of lights, Rachael
Slice up the fruit cake, Mr. Flay & Julia.......



For we need another cookie
(Need a little milk)
(Need a little coffee)
Need a little laughter
Need a little Eating
Singing through the tummy
And we need a little happy
"Happy ever after"
Yes, We Need another Cookie Now



God bless us everyone and pass the cookies! If the cooking greats were to sing over my homemade cookies it would most likely sound more akin to, “O’er the cookies we go, laughing all the way……….” Nonetheless the bells on my bob tails and thighs are going to jingle a little louder so long as these homemade cookies are around. I will leave you with three little words that make my unbelief in O Chris Cringle worthwhile……..

More For Me

1 comment:

  1. Yummers, Miss Clever.

    I adore cookies and I'm Mrs. Claus so I gets to eat'em too!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!