Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Leaving Arkansas.....

Today, on my way home, I took a detour to the "presh house" which is currently housing Miz Arkansas. And I found Tiff, Tiff and Amb in the kitchen. They were wearing heels and pearls and they were making Martha Stewart's sugar cookies, from scratch mind you. And they told me all about the fun they'd been having drinking tea and knitting afghans for the homeless and going to the opera. Ok, seriously they were too cute! Like life long friends just a hanging out and a bonding. I felt privileged that they let me in their little world. Seeing as I ain't a real blogger and all. I didn't take a picture, cause I ain't the real McCoy. But Amber did because she's the Big B in the Blog. Those girls are the ice cream in my sundae, the cookie for my milk and the extra fries in the bag. They're that kind of goodness. They make up 90 % of my reader and commenter population and for that I am truly grateful. 

So Miz Arkansas gave me a piece of the pie, also known as an Arkansas Christmas ornament and wouldn't ya know it, I left it. Amber, if you're reading I'm very sorry about leaving Arkansas, I promise I'll go get him. If you promise to leave Arkansas for a little Georgia fling now and again. Tiff-Tiff you're the best! Thanks for sharing your bloggy friends with little ole me. So now that I've officially participated in a MIRL (meeting in real life) I think I'll go and photograph my dinner, that is if I can get a clear shot through the microwave. 



2 comments:

  1. I adore you, Miz Elizabeth. Simply adore you.

    You were simply delightful, my dear. And I'm so sorry that I was all grunged out for your arrival...

    Posting about our MIRL soon....
    And I'm expecting picts of your food to start showing up around here...

    You being legit now and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, girl...you are 2 legit, 2 legit 2 quit!

    (miss me some MC Hammer)

    It was SO fun and I've got your ornament in it's cutie bag...I'll get it to you soon, I promise.

    You were too sweet to bring us goodies. That Reese's bar was a HIT among EVERY.ONE. I've bought a few since then ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!