Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Sound of Christmas




Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree How Lovely Are Your Branches.....
Ask me not why this is my theme song as of late.....For I Do Not Know
In fact all I know is that first line, So I made up my own lyrics

"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How Lovely Are Your Glittered Branches
I Hope You know,
I Love You So
O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
How Lovely Are Your Glittered Branches!"








And yes, I do sing this to my tree. My long standing ,most favorite, Christmas song is, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" Which is my wish for you and yours, A Merry Little Christmas filled with bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, and brown paper packages tied up with strings.....wait that sounds familiar like the sound of music.Anyhoo, may your Christmas season be merry and bright and filled with all the Christmas things that bring you delight...






And to all a good night.

2 comments:

  1. oh girl, i love me some christmastime!!!

    the actual lyrics are:

    O Christmas tree O Christmas tree
    How lovely are thy branches..
    Your boughs are green in summers glow
    and they don't fade in winter snow...

    BUT

    I like yours MUCH better! ;)

    I can't WAIT to try my ribbon on my tree this year! I bought it last year (if I can find it that is)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE Tiff knows the actual words. She probably also knows all the words to the themesong from Gunsmoke, too.

    But..I like your version better!! :)

    Your tree is loverly, my dear. And I'm hoping that I get to meet up with the infamous Miss Highsmith on my little trip to the Land of Peaches.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!