Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Call My Sugar Candy

I’ve had a twinge of guilt over my indiscretion with Mr. Hershey; I don’t want the blog world thinking I’m an amoral floozy. Any concerned readers will be happy to note I’ve redeemed myself. I had naked cupcakes crying out for mercy; their maker abandoned them once the whipped cream made in their honor became too runny. That merciless woman took her wimpy whipped cream and ran straight for the coffee, Sinner. Saint that I am, I answered the cupcakes desperado with salvation. I covered their shame with a clothing of ice cream and hugged them with hot fudge. Then I gave um a kiss and made it all better. I've affectionately dubbed them double kissing on a sundae.

3 comments:

  1. girl, you DO know how food suggestible I am, right?!

    I thought you bought this out it looks so delish!!!

    Going to the kitchen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull, Some have weird names , and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box . ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm perplexed by the crayon comment above...very deep;)

    Those cupcakes are heaven on a plate my friend!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!