Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little House on the Dreary

You can color us black and paint us morose.........
My house and I
We mourn in lonely exile here
We officially took down Christmas
We watched our final episode of Gilmore Girls
We are in the thick of winter
We weep
We wail
We hover beneath our little dark rain cloud
My house and I
I think I'll go and buy us flowers
and more ice cream.....
Today, we wallow in our doldrums
Tomorrow, we pick a new tv series.........

Don't worry Gilmore Girls, we'll always love you most.

Sniffle........

3 comments:

  1. January is such a blahhh month, isn't it. Are you watching The Bachelor? Now, it's no Gilmore Girls, but it is fascinating...simply fascinating. So, tomorrow....get yourself a bag of m&m's...microwave them (on a plate-just a few seconds). They will be so warm and creamy on the inside, crunchy on the outside. They will revive your Jan doldrums...promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be the Lorelai to your Rory or Sookie to your Lorelai, Lane to your Rory...whatever you prefer. Paul Anka needs a bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, you're genius! microwaved m&m's!
    Kelli, i think we're soul mates

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!