Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waits, Party of Two

I repent
I recant
I will fill up my glass (half way of course)
I will put down my axe
I will throw caution to the wind and positive up
So here I am, waving my white flag
Calling a truce
Come on Winter, I'll get us some hot chocolate.

Lucky for winter I started a new Bible study, Breaking Free, thus the change in temperature around these parts. "Alright, Alright I'm coming........I know, I know you like your cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream. Yes, Winter ,Yes we have to listen to You Can't Hold Back Spring, AGAIN!  It's a great song and my dear friend, Beth is right Mr. Waits sounds like the Big Bad Wolf is serenading you. I'm sorry he scares you, Winter. Drink your chocolate goodness and chill, just chill Winter, Just Chill."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!