Friday, February 12, 2010

The Knitty Gritty

Growing up, I scoffed at the thought of learning a domestic skill set, I was an aspiring feminist. I gave that nonsense up, now I just pursue world domination. Watch out world, I’m coming for you, one scarf encased neck at a time.

I’m going to turn around now so you can pat my back. I am happy to say, I did it, I survived Elizabeth learns to knit 09-10.

I didn’t even poke my eye out, though I thought about it, about forty hundred times. Now that I’ve conquered the knitters of the universe, I think I’ll take down the seamstresses. I see a cape in my future and a tiara, definitely a tiara.

P.S. Hats off to my best friend, who taught me these mad knitting skills, you can be second in command, Bebs.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your little scarf-knittin' heart. *Insert pat on the back here* Oh, and cute photo of the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOO proud of you!! As always, ever stylish and darlin'...that scarf is the perfect accessory and I do believe I have those very same tights, minus the really cute cowgirl boots!! (you may wanna hide those, because i'm coveting them).

    My aunt knits and I think it's THE coolest thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Your scarf turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If my tiara can have Martha Stewart glitter, I will so be your second-in-command. Great job! Super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!