Wednesday, February 10, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Last Friday night it was a frozen monsoon in Georgia, so I scratched my plans to go to the movies. Instead I ran to the grocery store for a $1 box of Velveeta shells and cheese. Blazed through the McDonalds drive through and ate a hot fudge sundae prior to dinner. Came home put on my fluffy robe and hunkered down, hours of mindless TV only interrupted by shoveling in the shells and copious amounts of twizzlers. I'm either depressed or one liberated woman. This Friday's forecast is predicting snow and setting the bar at a whopping 36 degrees. Um, looks like I'll pause, rewind and play it again Friday. Good thing I like reruns.

P.S. Does anyone have George Hamilton's phone number? I want to proposition him to kidnap me and vanquish me to some warm island until I'm as toasty as his tan.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't McD's sundaes delicious?!

    Hunkering down is one of my favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!