Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Corned Beef With A Side Of Cheese..

I feel compelled to eat a bowl of lucky charms today, but as luck would have it I’m charmless. I guess I’ll just obey the health gurus and eat my greens instead.
Five to seven servings a day, right? And now I will leave you with a Saint Pattie's day blessing,“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all, Amen.” I kid, I kid. That’s the Christmas blessing. Here’s The Blessing!

May your rainbows be golden
May your pinches be none
May your charms be lucky
May your leprechauns be jolly 
May your clovers be four
May your blessings be more…….

And that sweet friends, is what Irish for you!

P.S. A good male Irish accent makes me heart melt like a popsicle on a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!