Saturday, April 10, 2010

I See the "Bad" Moon Rising- - - - - I See Trouble On The Way

The sun is shining brightly today and I can't be happier. I survived, barely. Of what do I reference? The phenomenon that is Twilight. Let's just pause and sink our teeth into the fact that if you're a Twilight fan, you might want to run and hide, in the dark of course. I mean it, go admire some pasty skin, or drink in someone's fresh breath, go be clutzy and call yourself cute. Seriously, if you are a Twilight lover and I know some of you are, you have been warned. And I would deeply mourn a bloggy divorce over what I'm about to write. Don't let it happen, please go dream of Eddie.

Here it is my review. Just for fun I'll throw in the fact that it took me months, months, to finish it. And that's only because I'm a firm beliver in finishing what you start. Enough, I know.

The review:
"Twilight reads like the journal of a lovesick middleschooler who gotta a little blood on the pages because she enjoys picking her scabs and watching them bleed."

I am aware that Miz Myers sits atop the best seller list eating twilight candy bars and snickering at the likes of me and all other doomsayers. All the while counting her dollars and freaky followers, I mean fans.  Nonetheless, I'd rather prick my finger and listen to the blood drops than to take another bite.

So does she become a vampire or what? Read it, I know right!

Sincerely,
The critic or cynic, whichever you prefer

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Tiffani, and I read (and loved) the Twilight series. But, I also read them a couple of years ago before the ULTRA nutty madness hit....

    But, hey, you tried.

    I still love you. I won't be drafting divorce papers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I'm going to pretend like I didn't just read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, Elizabeth! I read the books & enjoyed them for what they were (brain candy). But I don't think I'd ever take the time to read them again. Can you say co-dependent??

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!