Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Greetings

To any of you sweet, sweet, brave souls who may have ventured over from life in grace, God bless you. For you will need it. Had I of known, a measly comment would have been "posted" to Miz Edie's blog, I'd have used better grammar, and minded my comas a little more devoutly. And had I known she was sending over new life, I'd have made you party favors and brownies, but alas you've caught me in a bit of a funk.


That smells a bit desperate, and sounds a tad bit frustrated, and looks a bit like this

So my apologies, and my welcome. I think I used to be funnier, or life used to be funnier. And I'm pretty sure I air lifted that line right off someone's movie, or maybe it's a real quote? Who knows. All of that rambling to say welcome, come as you are. For I definitely come as I am. 

I think Shel says it best....

If you are a dreamer, come in,
If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar,
A hope-er, a pray-er, a magic bean buyer..
If you're a pretender,  come sit by my fire
For we have some flax-golden talkes to spin.
Come in!
Come in!

Please come back, after all I owe you a brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!