Monday, November 8, 2010

Unmovable Grace

Saved by grace, amazing grace, though, I confess I'm not always amazed by it. Sunday's message was on my Savior's crucifixtion, His great suffering. I wonder that my heart doesn't move more, stir more. Sometimes it moves more than others. My heart occasionally responds with emotion and other times with simple knowledge, knowing that His grace is unfathomable.  Grateful that His grace isn't measured by my measly gratitude or earned by my merits. Firmly planted in the cement of His grace only to be moved to heaven where gratefulness will finely be full.
"Oh, bless our God, you peoples! And make the voice of His praise to be heard. Who keeps our soul among the living, and does not allow our feet to be moved..." Psalm 66:8-9 

330. For leaves falling from trees
331. For falls pretty changing leaves
332. For getting out of a meeting 45 minutes early
333. For rice and beans
334. For finishing a big task
335. For wild flowers in the median
336. For peanut butter m&ms
337. For tea at work
338. For red shoes coming in the mail
339. For opportunities to cross things off my yearly list of pursuits
340. For scripture speaking to my situation
341. For macaroni and cheese
342. For knitting
343. For Saturdays to myself
344. For a $0.52 ice cream cone
345. For an apple pie for $0.54
346. For getting to sit with a friend in church
347. For a pastor who his careful to proclaim 'by grace alone'
348. For an extra hour
349. For the light being back in the mornings
350. For glimpsing day light as I wake again
351. For restful, full nights of sleep
352. For feet that cannot be moved from His grace



holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!