Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bobbleheaded Sleepy Girl

Today's nourishment demanded four five cups of coffee and toothpicks for my eyes. Five hours of sleep did not go unnoticed by coworkers. "You look tired, you don't look like you feel good? "Ken, came  home yesterday and said Elizabeth doesn't look like she's feeling well." That was yesterday, pre sleep deprivation. Nothing, like being told you're looking rough when you're feeling tolerable. Nothing, like being told you're looking rough when you're feeling rough. Here's to looking ugly and scrooge-ilish Christmas well wishers.

To sleep I’d slip
If I could
I’d slip and slip
And slip some more
Until at sleep I stood
I’d sleep and sleep
And sleep some more
To sleep I’d slip
If I could
And sleep I would.

And visions of sleeping under her desk danced in her head and to all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!