Thursday, December 2, 2010

What I Wore On A Sunday






If as a little girl you were vehemently opposed to velcro tennis shoes, you will probably grow up to wear red high heels, even if you think your feet will fall off, probably. Several hours in I was questioning my ability to walk, these shoes were not made for walking just for feeling pretty. And if you ever wondered why models don't smile, their feet hurt that's why and they're hungry, probably.

What I wore To church and running errands.

Shirt: The Loft, Jeans: H&M, Belt: Gap, Bracelets: Premier Jewelry, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Clutch: Target

1 comment:

  1. Love your reasoning for why models don't smile- must be true. The outfit is fabulous. The shoes are to die for.... but your feet probably already told you that.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!