Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I Wore Shameless


Discipline that was one of my twenty-eleven words, I just need you to know that. Also I tripped letting December out the door and fell straight into the doldrums, so I'm working a self-inflicted twelve step recovery program, know that. One of those steps is retail therapy, know it cause I owned it.  I was the hunter on the prowl, the caffeine junkie in need of coffee, the girl with the crazed eyes that spun shoes, shoes, shoes. I forgot who Dave Ramsey was, I didn't indulge in the usual forty minute debate, texting photos for advice. I contemplated for twenty-seconds what to do, then it hit me, RUN straight for the check out. I did it, I was shameless.

Frivolous, unnecessary, self-indulgent shoe binge. I'll own the shame but truth be had, this is how I really feel.....(yes, I rock the nerdy when I'm celebrating, those are the happy fists)


Score! Lady's gotta a new pair of shoes, or five depending on who's counting!


What I wore shamelessly shoe shopping:
turtleneck: Old Navy, jeans: The Loft, heels: DSW (Bandolino), scarf: knit by a dear friend, ring: Granjanies, bracelet: Premier Jewelry, coat: Banana Republic 

Well, I think I'll take my little temperate self and go eat popcorn and ice cream for dinner. My conscience would like to add I paid cash and saved $225 and I rarely to, never do that. 

3 comments:

  1. 5 pair? Where are the rest of the pictures then? Love them! They look so fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure you could be any cuter if you tried.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!