Sunday, July 17, 2011

Word Problem




If Elizabeth sits outside for 9.3 minutes and eats 7 cherries, 9 almonds, 3 celery sticks and 1 bowl of yogurt with 30 blueberries how many bug bites will Elizabeth get? Answer, EIGHT.



Was I a word problem whiz? Yes, Yes, I was. Liar, Liar, pants on fire. Want some Sunday summer advise? If you go outside to eat your snack, keep your pants on.

What I wore today: T-shirt gap, pants banana republic, shoes DSW old foggy shoes aka Dr. Scholl's, bracelets here, there and yon

3 comments:

  1. That's quite the healthy snack you have there & so delicious!Yummo! Might I suggest some 'Off' & the lighting of a citronella candle prior to heading outside with those pesky critters? I've been missing your posts ... hope all is well & you're enjoying your summer (in spite of the bug bites! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was outside long enough to water my garden. . .I think I counted 14? They are quick! So glad to see your smiling face:o) I've been thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...minus the bites!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day! Comments are my favorite!