From a discounted bin and a two dollar bunch orange stretches wide beauty, open arms for all who look. From a red couch and a girl in pajamas the word stretches wide grace, open call for all who hear. Sons of Korah, whoever you are, He uses you to stretch wider still the wonder of it all.
Cries for restoration and ceasing of righteous anger. For the witness of mercy and the granting of salvation, they plea. What is the answer from the forgiver of wrong and the coverer of our err? Let us hear what God our Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His saints. Let us not turn back to the folly of self but let us sons and daughters of men, like sons of Korah, turn to Him.
For "Mercy and truth have met together, righteousness and peace have kissed. Truth shall spring out of the earth, and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yes, the Lord will give what is good; and our land will yield it's increase. Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway." -Psalm 85
Our way, our truth, our life, Our Jesus who trampled out the forrest of despair, who hewed down death. His love spanned the gap and bridged us straight to life and to a walk with Him.
The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. In a loud, loud world may your ears find the quiet hope and assurance of Him and His righteousness alone. Celebrating Him at Christmastime, always and forever. Praying His peace stretches wide your heart and that His love blooms ever broader always in you.
694. for graces that fill us full
695. for gooey marshmallows scooped out by a spoon
696. for tulips that witness
697. for references remembered
698. for His joy
699. for His rich Word
701. for His infinite faithfulness
702. for orange, bright in His world
703. for His righteousness alone
704. for sunlight that drenches the paths in the woods
705. for the Way
706. for a beautiful, free grace filled calendar
707. for praise and it's power to lift, to part, to fill
708. for avocados green and ripe and delicious too
709. for assurance quieted in peace enough righteousness for all